Guest blogging is a tried-and-true method of getting your voice out there while also earning some crucial internet points. It can be done on the smaller scale with a blog piece that you write, or it can be an entire website dedicated to going over other blogs that people have written. Guest blogging has been around for years, but thanks to the internet space opening up and making more opportunities than ever before for authors like you, guest blogging offers many benefits to aspiring writers and bloggers alike.
Guest blogging is a very simple and yet invaluable tool for any writer. It allows you to build your fan base, it gives you exposure, and it can teach you new things. This can be accomplished in a few different ways with guest blogging. You can post a short guest blog piece like I have on my website, or you can write a whole article with commentary on another writer’s post or blog. You can even embed the other blogger’s content on your own site and link to it as if it is your own work. One of the best parts of guest blogging is that you have full control over what you do and how often you update your site with new content or information. Guest blogging is different from posting articles on your own website because with guest blogging, you are writing other people’s material and even keeping up with what they have been writing. It’s a great way to get feedback on your ideas and get the word out about yourself as an author.
– There can be only one writer per blog post.
– Post a new guest post every two weeks. (This is to keep your blog fresh and interesting, and it’s important that you stay on top of this because you want to make sure there is something new being posted for readers every two weeks.)
– Use the “submit article” link at the bottom of the page (this will be in your sidebar).
– You need to submit an article to your chosen blogger with the following information: Name of blogger, website address, and contact information. Then press submit. Your submission will then be processed.
– Once your submission is processed, we may put it on the schedule for one week. If your submission is not selected on that first scheduled week, it will be put on a waiting list. We will try to get it posted as soon as possible, but sometimes there are other factors that determine when your article will be posted.
– Repeat the guest blogging cycle: process new submissions, give them one week to post, and then submit again.
– Your guest blog submission can be anywhere from 600-750 words with a link back to your website (a link in the article itself or listed in the About section of our site).
– You can add your own personal commentary or link to a blog post to other people’s articles and then list them under the ABOUT section. Make sure you only use these links in your guest post that you have written, and not other people’s guest posts.
Writing and Communications,
Movies, TV and Music,
Food and Drink,
Travel and Adventure.
Fitness, Health and Wellbeing.
Personal Development. Education. sports (general)
Opinions expressed in “Independence Fluent” blog posts are those of the writers themselves or guest bloggers who have been granted permission to post by site owners. The views reflected by guest bloggers are not necessarily those of the owners of “Independence Fluent” as a whole.
As of November 30, 2011, blogs maintained by “Independence Fluent” are visited on a daily basis. According to Alexa.com website traffic analysis, the site was ranked #9,908 in the world for all websites in the category of “Business & Finances” and ranked #6,743 in the world for all websites in the category of “Personal Finance”. The site was also ranked #1,253 in the United States for sites in these two categories. The site has been visited on a monthly basis since 2007 and according to Alexa.com website traffic analysis between January 1 to December 31, 2007 was ranked #631 in all countries worldwide.
Send Your Pitch [email protected]